What: The Duke MBA Veterans Symposium
Date: Thursday, October 10 to Saturday, October 12
Location: Duke University, The Fuqua School of Business, 100 Fuqua Drive, Durham, NC 27708
Cost: No participation fee. Duke provides room and board. Participants are responsible for travel to and from Duke.
Questionnaire: 2019 Veterans Symposium Questionnaire will be available in July 2019.
Why Attend: The Duke MBA Veterans Symposium incorporates both formal and informal interaction with Fuqua students, alumni, faculty, and administrators. During the weekend you will have the opportunity to:
- Receive an overview of the MBA degree and the factors taken into consideration for admission.
- Explore options for financing the MBA degree.
- Complete your admissions interview.
- Learn about the career planning process and post-MBA opportunities.
- Gain valuable insight from our alumnae as they share their Duke MBA experience and discuss the role of the MBA in their career development.
- Attend classes to become familiar with our curriculum and teaching style.
- Network with current students, faculty, alumni, staff and your future classmates.
- Experience The Duke MBA culture outside of the classroom through social events.